20 Asparagus medium/large spears
5 slices nitrate free Natures Promise bacon
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. garlic powder
1 tbsp. onion powder
1 tbsp. sea salt and pepper
- Wash the asparagus and place in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil.
- Take each strip of bacon and cut into 4 thin slices.
- Preheat the oven to 375 and spray a cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Wrap each asparagus spear with a strip of bacon and place on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder and sea salt and pepper over the spears.
- Cook the spears for 35-40 min or until you notice they start to crisp.
Nutrition (for 5 asparagus spears): 88 calories; 5 g carbs; 7 g fat; 2 g protein