50 small scallops
3 slices Natures Promise bacon
¼ cup almond flour
2 tbsp. egg beaters
6 cups lettuce
¼ cup craisons
½ onions chopped
¼ cup cashew halves
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. garlic powder
6 tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette (2 tbsp. for each serving)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Cut each piece of bacon into 6 thin strips to wrap the scallops. Wrap the scallops with the bacon strips and place on the pan.
- Mix almond flour, onion and garlic powder in a bowl and mix.
- Dip the remaining scallops in a bowl of eggbeaters then the flour mix and place on the pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the salad with lettuce topped with cashews, chopped onions and craisons.
- Once the scallops are cooked, add them to the salad. Serve with balsamic vinaigrette.
Nutrition: (3 servings) per serving: 285 calories; 15 g carbs; 13 g fat; 22 g protein