2 packages of frozen cauliflower
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1 strip of nitrate free bacon
1 tsp. onion
1 tsp. garlic
1 tsp. thyme
1 tsp. sage
1 tsp. rosemary
- Boil the 2 packages of cauliflower on the stove for 10-15 minutes or until soft (squish one to see if it crumbles easily).
- Once the cauliflower is soft, drain out the water and place them in a food processor.
- Heat up 1 tbsp. of coconut oil and pour into the food processor. Add all the spices to the food processor and blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Keep blending the cauliflower until it creates a mashed potato texture. In the meantime, cook a slice of bacon on the stove.
- Once the bacon is cooked, add the bacon fat from the pan into the food processor. Cut up the bacon into little pieces and add to the food processor.
- Blend the mixture for 30-45 sec. Sprinkle bacon bits for décor if you have some! Enjoy!
Nutrition: 4 servings; per serving; 75 calories; 6 g carbs, 3 g fat, 3 g protein