10 oz. of wild pink salmon (canned & drained)
2 eggs beaten
2 cloves garlic minced
2 tbsp. chopped onion
2 tsp. mustard
2 tsp. coconut flour
3 tbsp. coconut oil
1 tsp. rosemary
1 tsp. sage
2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. paprika
2 tsp. black better
- Drain the excess water from the canned salmon. Combine the salmon, eggs, garlic clove, onions, spices and mustard in a bowl.
- Mix well and form 4 even sized salmon patties.
- In a large pan over medium heat, melt the coconut oil so that there is a thin layer thick on the pan.
- Place the patties on the pan and flatten them with a spatula. Allow the patties to brown on one side before you flip them. (Should take about 2-3 minutes on each side)
- Make sure they cook all the way through (I flipped mine a few times so they were crispy)
Nutrition facts: (4 servings): per serving: 215 calories; 14g fat, 2g carb, 19g protein