1 87% dark chocolate bar (I use Dagoba)
3 slices nitrate free bacon
¼ cup walnuts
1 tsp. coconut oil
- Melt the coconut oil in a skillet then add the chocolate. Make sure to stir vigorously to avoid burning the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is melted, pour onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Cook the 3 slices of bacon in a skillet.
- While the bacon is cooking, chop up ¼ cup of walnuts and sprinkle them evenly on top of the chocolate.
- When the bacon is done, chop it into little pieces and sprinkle on top of the chocolate. (I dab the bacon with a cloth to get rid of extra fat and make it cool down faster).
- Place the parchment paper in the freezer and let the chocolate harden for 30 minutes or until hard enough to cut into pieces.
Nutrition facts: Total nutrition: 625 calories; 60g fat; 23g carb; 23g protein
*Serving size is up to your discretion!!